Real Cyber Threats and Best Practices Cyber Security Strategy and Solutions for Smart Manufacturing
|Date||Available On Demand|
When considering cybersecurity and smart manufacturing, it is necessary to implement a cybersecurity system based on each business requirement. Richard will discuss cybersecurity implementation when planning the system structure as well as the threat landscape and the challenges the enterprise faces.
In this presentation, Richard will cover the following areas:
- Industrial IoT Threat Landscape and Threat Vectors – Reviewing Real Cyber Attacks on a Smart Manufacturer Honey Pot
- Industry Business and Technical Challenges Facing Enterprise customers as they are transforming their business
- Review a very simple risk model and how to reduce the security risk, associate with Industry 1.0 to Industry 4.0
- Industry Best Practices and Standards
- Trend Micro purposed built Industrial Control/OT Security Solutions for Smart Manufacturing
Brought to you by:
If you have already registered, click here to access
Speaker Name: Richard Ku
Title: Sr. VP, Commercial IoT Business & Market Development, TrendMicro
Bio: Richard Ku had been working in the cyber security industry and with Trend Micro for more than 30 years, working on a number of leading roles from individual contributor to management position. Richard has extensive experience and knowledge working and developing security product and services for multiple segments of the market; from consumer to small business and to some of the world largest enterprise customer across IT/OT environment. Currently, Richard is responsible for the sales and market development of Trend Micro Industrial IoT (OT) Security business in the Americas.