Overcoming the cellular IoT security challenge: How to deliver scalable and secure IoT
21st September 2021
02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
The truth about our connected world is that it is never fully secured. Nowhere is it more evident than in the realm of cellular IoT.
Many connected solution providers assume that all cellular networks are secure by design. This is a false statement: security is not consistent across all network providers and that’s why connected solution providers have security managers dedicated to constantly monitoring, finding, and securing flaws across systems and devices every day. Organisations should ensure that when it comes to protecting devices and data, that they can rely on a connectivity partner that can provide the tools and knowledge to help prevent security incidents.
Join our Aeris webinar as we share lessons learned and best practices garnered by more than two decades of experience serving millions of IoT devices on cellular networks worldwide. This webinar will provide valuable knowledge on the following Top 5 security challenges that organizations need to overcome to build and scale a secured connected solution:
- Securing cellular IoT devices across their entire lifecycle – at scale
- Building an effective Incident detection and response
- Discovering and terminating Shadow IoT (devices in active use without IT’s knowledge)
- Eliminating the threat of data leaks (devices in active use connecting to unauthorized endpoints)
- Preventing Network/Device takeover (Ransomware attacks)
If you have already registered, click here to access.