AI led Digital Transformation of Manufacturing: Time is NOW
9th December 2021
2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
As we evolve from pandemic to next normal world, 36% of manufacturers are already engaged on AI projects and 23% more have plans to use AI in coming months to unlock the anticipated trillions of dollars in value in industrial sectors. Based on the lessons learned during the pandemic they are all seeking the best way to achieve new levels of productivity, safety and agility by unlocking the AI driven insights from petabytes of data they harvest from their connected factories.
Questions many are asking:
- How can I ensure quality while delivering customized products to gain a competitive edge?
- How do I make my operations resilient and efficient at the same time to minimize cost, downtime and waste?
- How can I improve my factory floor scheduling, inventory forecasting and make my supply chain resilient to always meet customer demand?
- How do I improve my workforce productivity and safety while addressing the skill gaps?
- How can I innovate and develop new business models without disrupting existing operations?
To answer these and other questions, many manufactures are turning to AI to speed time to value. Are you a manufacturer looking at how AI can benefit your business? If so, join this webinar with two leaders in AI as they discuss where and how manufacturers are seeing value from AI in areas such as inspection, predictive maintenance, quality control, video analytics and digital twins. Customers who attend this webinar will gain insights into:
- AI use cases in manufacturing
- Shifting factories from being a connected asset to an agile, data-driven and autonomous business
- How to efficiently manage and analyze massive amounts of data, as well as share data across all its development sites
- Where manufacturers are seeing an ROI from their AI deployments
- Strategies around how to build out a successful, self-sustaining and at scale transformative AI implementation
- Ways HPE & NVIDIA are helping customers succeed with AI
If you have already registered, click here to access.
Thomas Odenwald – Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Head of AI Practice, North America
Thomas Odenwald leads North American sales for AI/ML within HPE. His responsibility covers all industries – including financial, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, life sciences, telco, and public sector. HPE is providing AI ready architectures, technologies and solutions for large scale enterprise-wide AI deployments.
Before joining HPE, Thomas served in various Executive roles (incl. co-founder) in AI-based companies like Intwixt, Orbit Fab, and Pix4D. Previously he was Senior Vice President at SAP, where he spent over 20 years of his career. Thomas brings a unique blend of deep technical and sales expertise, with a strong track record leading sales and product teams. Besides holding many patents and being an advisor for non-profits and various committees, he has a long list of public speaking engagements, book chapters and publications.
Thomas holds a Masters degree in computer science and business economics from University of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany.
Piyush Modi, Ph. D – NVIDIA, Global Business Development and Strategy, Industrial Sector
Piyush Modi is responsible for global business development and strategy for the industrial sector at NVIDIA. He is actively engaged with startups, OEMs, system integrators, research communities, and major industrial customers to advance repeatable and deployment-ready industrial AI technology and solutions. Previously, over 20+ years, he held CTO, senior VP and head of research lab positions at companies including Sentient, GE Global Research, BT, Ribbit, IP Unity, and AT&T Bell Labs. He helped to deliver major industry-forming solutions using speech recognition, Deep Learning, HCI, IOT and VOIP technologies. Piyush holds a PhD in electrical and computer engineering (speech recognition) from Rutgers, an M.S. in computer science from the University of Tennessee, and a B.Tech. in electrical engineering from IIT, Varanasi.