Sign Up for the Newsletter
The most up-to-date news and insights into the latest emerging technologies ... delivered right to your inbox!
Couldn’t make it to Santa Clara for IoT World? You can experience the event from your office or living room. Watch streaming video coverage here from the keynote halls and show floor. We have two days of select keynote sessions, video interviews and other “goings on” at the event, plus a whole host of our best videos from previous years at the show. (Scroll down to view the video.)
Here’s a sampling of our lineup:
• Interview: Larry De Shon, CEO of Avis Budget Group. De Shon will discuss how Avis Budget Group is reinventing the vehicle rental business.
• Interview: Michael Sherwood, director of innovation and technology for the City of Las Vegas. Sherwood will talk about how Las Vegas is pushing toward its digital future, as well as some of the challenges he faces in creating an intelligent city.
• Interview and keynote address: Bask Iyer, CIO for VMware and general manager for edge computing and IoT at Dell Technologies. Iyer will address how IoT is driving compute closer to data sources and how edge, core and cloud computing is being used to capture more value from IoT data.
• Interview: Ben Baker, director of strategic marketing for Juniper Networks. Baker has a theory about how IoT devices are like a flock of birds and how those who are charged with IoT security need to think like orinthologists.
• Interview and keynote address: Barbara Humpton, CEO of Siemens USA. Humpton will explore how AI and IoT are together expanding the boundaries of possibility.
• Keynote address: Tony Keirouz, vice president of IoT strategy, ecosystem and partnerships at STMicroelectronics. Keirouz will talk about embedded intelligence.
• Interview and keynote: Shamik Basu, head of IoT platforms at Verizon. He’ll explain how 5G will change the IoT connectivity landscape.
Click the videos below to view the streaming content.
Day 1 (May 15)
Day 2 video (May 16)
You May Also Like