Key Considerations for Smart Light Switch Development
Experts from Silicon Labs and Jasco Products discuss some of the most important considerations to keep in mind when designing a smart light switch, from hardware selection to determining which features to include in the final product.
It’s important to consider the size of the device and regulatory requirements because these will influence so many of your design considerations. This whitepaper also explores some of the benefits of choosing a capable technology partner and how this relationship can reduce cost, simplify complex regulatory and supply challenges, and speed up time-to-market.
This whitepaper reviews:
- Lighting: yesterday, today, and tomorrow
- The anatomy of a smart light switch and the importance of knowing your components
- How to navigate regulatory requirements
- The advantages of a mesh networking topology
- How to approach specific lighting applications
- The cost of developing a lighting application
Brought to you by: