LTE-M: Advantages of Next-Gen Connectivity
Available On Demand
LTE-M brings new standards for IoT networking by prioritizing low cost, low power, minimal infrastructure, robust reach over massive distances, and scalability advantages for large deployments. Additional benefits gained from LTE-M include:
- Better battery life – up to 10x improvement in batter life
- Lower cost modules – up to 50% reduction in module cost over LTE modules
- Better indoor penetration – lower MHz channels have better penetration
Join us for this IoT World Today webinar as Evan Whitelock, Product Management Executive at Aeris, goes through LTE-M functionality, along with sample use cases, to show how to optimize your deployments with LTE-M. Learn how to address LTE-M challenges such as:
- Coverage: networks still are being deployed, coverage holes do exist, and coverage maps can be misleading.
- Battery optimization: What do you need to consider about your device’s network behavior that will get you the best battery performance.