The IoT Institute welcomes article submissions from external subject matter experts and will consider them for publication as editorial content if the article:
- is relevant to the Internet of Things, ideally addressing a specific idea, challenge or use case related to IoT;
- is written for our core audience of IT and operational technology professionals, line-of-business stakeholders, and business executives;
- is exclusive to The IoT Institute;
- is not submitted with the primary goal of linking back to a vendor's webpage;
- does not market a vendor’s products or services.
If we do accept the content for publication, we typically edit for style, clarity, grammar and length (500 to 800 words is ideal); send it back to you for review if substantial edits are made; and then, once finalized, apply search engine optimization best practices. We expect that you will fact-check your submission before sending it to us for review. Unfortunately, we can’t pay for unsolicited contributions. Please indicate the author of the piece and provide a biography and headshot, if available.
Please send such submissions to Managing Editor Elizabeth Hughes (Elizabeth.Hughes@Informa.com).
If you are interested in contributing content as a paying sponsor that may market your company or its products/services, please contact Stephanie Campana (Stephanie.Campana@KNect365.com), Digital Development Director. Such content will be labeled “Sponsored” upon publication.