Embedded IoT World 2022: Microsoft, Siemens, Omdia and More
Embedded IoT World returns as an in-person event April 5-7 and it brings some of the top leaders in the industry.
Partnered with DesignCon, this Embedded IoT World Conference & Expo brings together experts from companies including Siemens, Omdia, AWS, Snapchat, Microsoft and BlackBerry to discuss topics including connectivity management, device safety, artificial intelligence and machine learning, edge computing and processing and embedded system security.
This year’s agenda:
Wednesday, April 6
- Towards Open-source Edge-cloud Collaboration Architecture with Dylan Kennedy, general manager, at US EMQ
- App Startup Compiler Optimizations & Techniques for Embedded Systems with Aditya Kumar, senior software engineer, Snapchat
- The Great Chip Storage – Ways to Manage Supply issues in IoT with Michael Wilkinson, general manager and vice president of Paragon Innovations
- Panel Discussion: Embracing the Future of Embedded Systems and Devices with IoT with Jonathan Cassell, principal analyst, advanced computing, AI & IoT, Omdia, and James Odeyinka, technical cloud architect, Walgreens
- Sponsored Lunch Workshop Session: Towards IoT Devices Integration in Smart Homes with Alessandro Bassano, principle security research scientist, Technology and Innovation Institute
- Lessons learned from building a connected artificial nose using TinyML with Banjamin Cabé, principal program manager, Azure IoT, Microsoft
- Augmented-Reality Optical Narrowcasting (ARON) with Narkis Shatz, program lead, SureFire, LLC
- How to Select the Best RTOS for your Connected Device
- Building Capabilities with Open Source & Open Platforms to Manage Large Amounts of Data
Thursday, April 7
- Smoke and Mirrors: Communication in the IoT World with Robert Hafernik, principle key expert, engineering, Siemens
- It’s Just a Vulnerable Computer: Protecting Autonomous Systems with Julia Downes, principle embedded operating systems engineer, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
- Symmetrical Multi-Processing (SMP) with FreeRTOS and Raspberry Pi Pico with Dan Gross, senior developer advocate, AWS
- Omdia Semiconductor Tear Down Session with Jon Ellis, VP market lead, components & devices, Omdia
- Providing the Best Industrial IoT Gateway Platforms for Device Connectivity & Management
- Securing the IoT: How Protocols & Standards are Key for Security Authentication
- How to Optimize Connected Embedded Solutions at a Low Cost
- Securing the Compute Edge: A Proactive Process That Takes Forethought, Planning, Preparation, and Execution with Stephen Olsen, principle field application engineer, BlackBerry Limited
The Embedded IoT World Conference & Expo takes place April 5-7 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.