Taming Enterprise Communications Security Architecture through Intelligent Data-Driven Analytics
Enterprise communications involves a chaotic interplay of devices, networks, location, data, users, and applications. Analytics pertaining to data generated by these entities has profound implications for security architectures and operations managed by Enterprise IT Departments. Traditionally these security architectures have been static and open loop, but today’s data analytics-driven security architectures allow for dynamic closed-loop implementation of security policies. This significantly improves prevention, detection, and even prediction of security events through automated learning.
In our upcoming webinar, we will create a blueprint for next-gen enterprise communications security, which includes automation and policy-based management.
This session will explore:
- Improving security and service levels by using policy-based access controls across the enterprise;
- The benefits of intelligently managing traffic at the perimeter of the network;
- How companies can be consistent in the implementation of security and centralized monitoring and control in today’s enterprise networks;
- Creation of modern, distributed, software-driven architecture for more secure and resilient networks;
- Why modernizing and re-architecting enterprise networks that accommodate dynamic workloads and diverse traffic flows are key to supporting the cloud-centric environment