IoT World Announces the First Annual IoT World Awards
Who doesn’t love a good awards show? The elaborate gowns, the red carpet theatrics, Jennifer Lawrence falling down yet again.
While the IoT World Awards won’t have quite the star power as the Oscars, for those individuals and companies changing the world with IoT, being recognized is an enormous honor.
IoT World, the leading global IoT conference and exhibition, will highlight the successes and outstanding contributions of the best in IoT with its inaugural IoT World Awards on May 15.
The awards will honor companies and individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in 12 award categories (full descriptions are below). But here’s the catch – if you don’t enter, you won’t win. Take it from Wayne Gretzky, “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take!”
Entries are due no later than midnight on March 1 and the shortlist will be announced by April 12. Winners will be announced at the IoT World Awards and Gala Dinner on May 15, during IoT World 2019.
It’s free to enter, just submit your awards entry (or nominate someone else) for a chance to win and be recognized as a member of the industry elite at IoT World 2019 and across digital channels year-round!
- Best Industrial IoT Solution: This award will recognize the leading product or solution targeted for verticals including but not limited to: manufacturing, energy, utilities, supply chain and logistics, health care, agriculture, automotive, infrastructure and smart cities. Entrants should focus on the specific use cases as well as outcomes delivered for the customer.
- Best Consumer IoT Solution: This award will recognize the leading product or solution targeted for verticals including but not limited to: smart home, smart cities, retail, health care, finance, insurance, sports and entertainment, wearables and automotive. Entrants should focus on the specific use cases as well as outcomes delivered for the customer.
- Best IoT Connectivity Solution: This award will highlight excellence in the advancements of an IoT connectivity solutions across cellular, unsilenced and satellite methods for big, small and critical IoT. Entrants are advised to support their entry with use cases and deployment outcomes.
- Best Edge Computing Solution: This award will showcase the development of solutions that extend cloud intelligence and analytics to edge devices. Entrants should focus on the ability to simplify the deployment of secure edge devices for IoT use cases.
- Best IoT Security Solution:This award will reward an organization for its product or services that are driving/delivery of security for current IoT applications or use cases. Entrants are advised to focus on the specific part of the value chain where their security product or service adds value; from device/network/storage/enterprise etc.
- Best Enterprise IoT Deployment:This award will recognize the most significant deployment of IoT within enterprise. Entrants are required to describe their achievements, state how they are significant compared to other solutions, provide examples of how the deployment was developed and how it has been commercially successful.
- Achievements in IoT Integration: This award recognizes the advancements in delivering integration of IoT applications for enterprise. Entrants are advised to show collaboration between hardware/software solutions, integrator and enterprise as well as showcase effective integration across legacy systems within a business.
- Achievements in Scaling POCs: This award provides the opportunity for R&D and Innovation teams within enterprise to be recognized for their successes in scaling IoT projects towards wide scale applications across their business.
- IoT Merger & Acquisition of the Year: As IoT moves into a new phase, M&A activity is enabling organizations to move towards the delivery of a suite end-to-end solutions. This award will highlight the M&A of the year in between January and December 2018.
- Startup of the Year: This award will reward an individual startup organization for its commercial development in delivering an IoT product or solution. Entrants will be required to showcase the commercial viability of their product/solution, the investment backing to drive growth and customer success stories. (entries are limited to bootstrapped, pre-seed and seed companies only)
- Enterprise CxO of the Year: This award will recognize an individual executive, representing an enterprise adopter of IoT, for their outstanding leadership in IoT. (Nominate yourself or something else for our “CxO of the Year” awards via the separate nominations page here where more information is available >>>)
- IoT Solutions CxO of the Year: This award recognizes an individual executive, representing an IoT solutions provider, for their outstanding leadership in IoT. (Nominate yourself or something else for our “CxO of the Year” awards via the separate nominations page here where more information is available >>>)