Delivering Enterprise Grade IoT Security
Date & Time
|Tuesday, March 14, 1pmÂ EST/11am PST||On-demand Webinar||Free|
Identifying and solving the practical security challenges encountered by businesses embarking on an Internet of Things deployment.
Realizing your company’s IoT vision starts with connecting and securing your infrastructure. IoT infrastructures require organizations to collect and transmit commands and data from devices, applications and people — securing all of this is a sizeable challenge.
Our expert panelists will identify and solve the key issues that arise during this process, enabling a safe and steady beginning to your organization’s IoT journey.
The webinar will cover:
- Identity Issuance: Security at Scale
- Identity Management: Authentication and Authorization
- Identity and Data Security: Data Integrity and Granular Policy Definition
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to ensure that data is only accessed by authorized devices, applications and users in an IoT setting
- Methods for transmitting data from devices in the field to value engines securely and efficiently
- Best practice for implementing tried-and-trusted IoT ecosystems and safeguarding data flow across your company’s entire infrastructure
- How to create a holistic and protected IoT ecosystem for your company
- Jeremy Coward, Community Manager, IoT World News
- Andrew Till, Vice President, Technology, Partnerships & New Solutions, HARMAN Connected Services
- Ranjeet Khanna, Director, Product Management, Entrust Datacard