Share Your Manufacturing Day Story
Here’s how you can participate:
- Hosting an Event? Send a few photographs, with brief captions (describe the event and who/what is pictured), along with a short description about your company or organization. We’ll include them in a photo gallery/slideshow like this one: Manufacturing Day 2015: Saluting Manufacturing Across the US. Please send your Manufacturing Day information as quickly as possible after the event to [email protected].
- Do You Tweet? Post your manufacturing day/month celebration at #IWMfgDay. Follow to see to what others are doing!
Got an Opinion? Write a commentary that shares your views about Manufacturing Day or your vision of Manufacturing’s Future. Tell the IndustryWeek community:
- Why you believe manufacturing is critical to the United States.
- What your company has done and will do to help change the perception of manufacturing careers.
- What new disruptions do you see roiling manufacturers’ best laid plans?
- What new technologies, product strategies or best practices will transform how work gets done? We’re especially looking for how you think the Internet of Things will continue to transform manufacturing businesses.
- What industries will grow or slow?
Please send your commentary to [email protected] — starting today! We’ll post them throughout Manufacturing Month.
- Help Us Identify the “Faces of Manufacturing.” If you’re someone who is passionate about your manufacturing job, we’ll help you share it with the IndustryWeek community in a gallery like this one: www.industryweek.com/manufacturing-day/faces-manufacturing-love-industry. Go to www.IndustryWeek.com/Manufacturing-Passion to learn how to participate.
Thank you for your help with this important project.
Executive Content Director
Internet of Things Institute